The Lion Park "Guided Game Drive through Lion, Cheetah and Wild Dog Camps with Cub Interaction" was awesome. It was pouring rain when we arrived, but the weather cleared up just before our drive began. At the first pride of lions, one of them came right up to where I was sitting and started clawing at the screen! I was surprised and a bit scared! They said they feed the lions enough, but they looked pretty skinny to me. I think that lion wished I was her lunch.
After the game drive, we went into a large open pen to pet the lion cubs. They were cubs, but still very strong and quite playful. Two our of the seven in our group came out with blood drawn. It wasn't a true safari, but I had a great time at the Lion Park.
 |
| There is me in the very back! |
 |
| I was sitting right here! Those claws were inches from my face. |
 |
| This is a picture from Pradeshnee of the lion at my window. |
 |
| This little cub wanted to eat my jeans. |
No comments:
Post a Comment