Jack Ranger is my baby that reaches right into my heart and melts it with his sweetness, snuggles and desire to be known. He is also my baby that drives me crazy with his need for attention and pushing all his limits. He is either the most engaging little boy you have ever met or he makes you wonder if he is being raised by wolves. There is no in-between with him. He challenges me to be a more patient mom and he makes me feel special because he is always on "Team Mom."
I love that he asks me every single night to tickle his neck and I get frustrated that he won't eat enough. It makes me smile that he wears those boots 100% of the time and that he looks amazing in everything he wears, but I don't understand why he can't keep his hands to himself in the car. I adore how articulate and curious he is, but he gets under my skin when he asks me the same question 10 times in a row.
Jack Ranger, I love you more than words can express. You are smart, handsome and just plain awesome. I am not sure where you got all your coolness - your style, dance moves and charisma are nature, not nurture. We are so blessed to be your parents and I will always be on "Team Ranger."

No comments:
Post a Comment