Monday, February 16, 2015

Take your daughter to work day (unofficial)

Cadie has been wanting to come to work with me and since today was President's day, she didn't have school and I had a lighter than usual schedule. We had the BEST day! I was so proud of Cadie. She was polite and respectful with all the adults she met (which was quite a lot), she played quietly while I worked and even while I was on a conference call and she didn't whine when she accidentally spilled water on herself at lunch. She was such a big girl and was so lovely to be with. She drew on my whiteboard, worked on math homework and even took a little rest under my desk. We ate lunch together in the cafeteria and then ducked out of work a bit early. She actually wasn't even quite ready to leave the office and she said she had a fun day and can't wait to come to work with me again.









No comments: