Grant and I spent the weekend in Niceville, Florida with his wonderful Culhane Meadows founding partners. Shane Haughian's promotion ceremony to Colonel in the Air Force was on Monday and so the Haughian's invited us all to their house for a weekend of celebrating.
It was a great break and so much fun! Shane and Heather are awesome hosts. Grant and I flew down early on Saturday morning (thanks to DD and Big John for keeping our rug rats!). I had to crash early on Sat. evening because I was exhausted. I woke up feeling refreshed on Sunday and we had a lazy day at the house and then we took out the boat for some tubbing. Grant and I did better than expected, although Grant had to haul me up onto the tub because I was laughing so hard I couldn't get up by myself.
After tubbing we met the family back at the house and took the boat across the bay for dinner looking out over the water. I sat by Luke and Lexi and we had a fun time talking and Grant mesmerized them with magic tricks.





No comments:
Post a Comment