Friday, August 26, 2016

Back to School

The kids have done great this week! I was happy that I got to take Jack Ranger and Colton to their meet-the-teacher on Friday morning and then I also took all the kids for their first day of school on Monday. Cadie has Miss Noonan, Jack Ranger has Miss Taylor, and Colton has Miss Lansch and Miss Smith. All their teachers are so sweet and Cadie was especially happy because Miss Noonan was the librarian last year and Cadie really liked her.

Cadie was nervous because she didn't know many kids in her class and I was so proud that she worked out to make friends and she came home with a positive attitude every day. Cadie even played with a little girl who was on the buddy bench.

A great start to a great year!


Colton wouldn't sit still for me to take a picture with his teacher. But he would sit still for a picture with the bear in the playroom.





No comments: