Sunday, August 14, 2016

Colton is 3!

This big boy is sweet, funny, energetic and fully potty trained! You heard that right - fully potty trained! I threw away his changing table right before we went to Colorado in July and Colton is knocking it out of the park. I miss many of the aspects of having a baby - but there is not one thing about diapers that I miss.

We celebrating Colton's birthday with a pool party. We did a joint celebration of DD and Colton's birthday and it was great to have family and friends come celebrate including cousin Parker, cousin Kiyah, friend Collins Lynch and all the Riley kiddos.

Colton liked the snake that Grant and I caught for him in the backyard the night before his party, but he wanted to let it go in the garden. I am sure the snake was happy about that. The decor on the cakes left a bit to be desired, but they were delicious and every bit was eaten.

Happy Birthday my sweet baby!






No comments: