Sunday, August 20, 2017

Colton Turns 4!

Our littlest is not so little anymore! Grant was at drills so the kids and I hit Party Bazaar, Sam's Club, and Great American Cookie Company on Saturday to get ready for the pool party. By the time we got home Saturday evening, Colton was not interested in waiting until tomorrow to have a slice of his cookie cake. So, we took some pictures and then enjoyed the top right corner!

Five friends from his class were able to come to the party - Knox, Hunter, Molly, Julia (+ sister Hadleigh), Sam (+ sister Betsy). Plus, Kiyah and the Evans family were there, Parker and Preston, and DD and Big John. Colton spent lots of time on the big blowup truck that we got for the party and he also went off the high dive about 25 times. He even dove off the high dive once and made his Mom scream! He was fine, but Mom was nervous.

It was SUPER hot so after about 6 loads to the pool to setup, hosting the party from 1-3, and then about 3 load back home, I was totally overheated. I took a cool shower and then had to lay down. Colton and Ranger spent about 2 hours happily playing with Coltons new toys which was a welcome breather.

We love you little Colton! Here are some of your favorites:
  • Color: GREEN - anything green
  • Sleep: You still sleep in your toddler bed, but every once in awhile you sleep in the bottom bunk of Ranger's bed. Almost every night around 2-3am you crawl in the middle of the bed with Dad and I. If you make us too hot, we move you to the couch where you sleep the rest of the night.
  • Food: Your favorites are bananas, applesauce, pizza (cheese or pepperoni), Z-bars
  • Pastimes: You still love snuggling and sometimes I think you are going to crawl up and wrap yourself around my neck like a scarf. You love legos, especially if Ranger will help you build something, and you can spend hours playing Hot Wheels. Every time we go to the grocery store you ask if you can get a Hot Wheels - I say Yes about 50% of the time.
You are funny, adventurous, brave, snuggly, independent and we love you so very much!












 

















No comments: