Friday, August 25, 2017

Lunch with Mom at SWA

The kids and Peyton joined me for lunch as a special treat on their last Friday before school starts. They arrived around 11am and we walked through a few culture centers, I showed them my desk, and we went to the deck and watched a few planes take off and land. Then we met some of my friends from my Team at the cafeteria and ate lunch together. After lunch, we went to TOPS where the kids got to practice announcing boarding at the "airport experience" and take pictures inside an engine.

 




JR loves to photo bomb!

She is so cute!
I don't think I posted these before, so here are the pics of my station training back in July. It was so fun! I felt so official walking around the airport in my official gear.




Plaque on the tarmac near Terminal 5 where Lyndon B. Johnson was sworn in after Kennedy was shot.

No comments: