Colton (and JR) went to Launch Camp at HPPC! Cadie was scheduled to go, but after the first day, she was out. I dropped off the kids on Tuesday and she was distraught and did not want to go. I called Grant because I had to go to work and so he came and picked her up. He spent time with her, and turns out she was nervous about school starting, her STAR test results, and being at the new UP. Grant looked up her STAR test results and she did GREAT! That made her feel better. I think she also has had a busy summer and needed some downtime. She basically spent the rest of the week with DD.
Anyway, Colton loved camp! JR did too, but he wasn't quite as impressed since he has been before. Colton got the "Full of Life" award which is otherwise known as the super-high-energy-and-hard-to-control award. Sounds about right.









No comments:
Post a Comment