Saturday, September 15, 2018

Blog 10-Year Anniversary

Crazy that I started this little project 10 years ago! Through thick and thin I have been committed to this blog. There is a book printed for every year and they are currently sitting on our living room mantel. The books aren't uniform or perfect, but neither is our life. These books were created with love to make sure we remember the fun and chaos and blessings in our family.

The kids read the blog books and so do I. Sometimes they will mention something to me that there is no way they could remember. After questioning I learn they were reading the blog books. As much as I think I will remember every detail, I don't. Not even close. I am so glad I have these books that track development milestones, birthdays, vacations, and even some sadness and challenges. When I read them, they jog my memory and I can better recall how it felt when they were babies or what we did on specific vacations.

I hope that many years down the road, these books still mean something to my sweet babies. My babies and our family are my whole world and I am thankful to have documentation of the beautiful life that God has given us.


No comments: