5:30-6:00: Guests arrive. Everyone she invited came! Elise, Sutton, Kamryn, Claire
6:00: Girls place their "Cadie's Cafe" order and Chef Big John makes dinner
6:45: Cake with a Special Surprise Guest - Mrs. Noonan!
7:00: Presents
7:30: Butterfly art. The girls worked so hard on their art and they were so creative. I think they all ended up beautifully.
8:30: Games - the girls were so funny and giggly as they played twister
9:30: Move Time! It was hard to find a movie everyone was willing to watch, but Peter Rabbit is what the majority landed on and it was a cute movie
11:00: Lights out. I slept on the "reading bed" in the playroom. All the girls slept great, except Elise. Sweet Elise could not settle down and I really don't think she slept at all.
7:30am: Girls are awake and Big John makes pancake art
9:30am: Pickup with lots of hugs
Cadie felt special and I loved getting to spend time with Cadie and her friends. DD and Big John were incredibly gracious and worked so hard to make the party a huge hit. It was a pretty epic slumber party!

















No comments:
Post a Comment