Saturday, October 27, 2018

Pumpkin Day

I was totally blown away by Pumpkin Day when I first realized everything it entailed. Amazing pumpkins, an all-school picnic, and then the carnival in the evening. Christy Rome was in town the evening before Pumpkin Day and she helped with the pumpkins. Ranger did a lego theme and Cadie did butterflys. They did their pumpkins themselves, which obviously is not the case for every family. Pretty much every kid brings a pumpkin and they are displayed all around the outside of the school. The pumpkins are EVERYWHERE and there is so much creativity. 

DD was able to join them for the picnic and she said she and Cadie has a fun time looking at the pumpkins, but JR was a bit busy running around with his friends. Peyton took the kids to the carnival for a bit and then I joined them for JR's football game.










No comments: