Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving

I have not yet one alarm during Thanksgiving break! I hate alarms and love sleeping in. The break was so relaxing and included the Annual Turkey Bowl, a boys trip to Waco for the Scots game, the return of the elves, Mom and Cadie lunch date, a decent amount of online black Friday shopping, and a tiny bit of Christmas decorating. I was the only girl to play in the Turkey Bowl and even though my Team lost, I had a great time and even scored a touchdown. Colton had a fun time on the boys trip, and I am still not 100% sure why Ranger didn't want to go too. Ranger hung out with Cadie and I and we had a good day running errands. I had planned a Mom Day with Cadie on Friday, but she woke up and came downstairs with a bad attitude and said "This is going to be the worst Mom day ever." It kinda hurt my feelings and I cancelled the whole day. Cadie apologized profusely and we had a talk about attitude, which she is struggling with overall lately. We didn't do the whole day together, but we did have a lovely lunch together at Rise and then did a little bit of shopping at Target. This is the first year that Cadie has confessed that she knows Santa and the Elves aren't real. It has been so amazing to have her help with the Elves and she has the best ideas!





No comments: