Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

I took two entire weeks off work! Dec. 22 through Jan. 4 was all about Christmas, family, sleeping in, and making memories. It was a much needed break and I barely looked at anything work-related. 

We took a trip to the farm and it was so warm that the boys swam! We spent Christmas Day at DD and Big John's but it was a little off because both Colton and Cadie didn't feel well so Grant and I took shifts bringing kids home that needed to rest. We watched pretty much all the Harry Potter movies. The kids all got snuggies and spent a lot of time breaking them in. Ranger sold mistletoe and made almost $500. Cadie and I hosted a gift exchange mother/daughter book club and discuss "Girl Stolen". Grant and Big John showed up to church wearing almost identical outfits. Grant and I went to counseling two times, which is a big deal because 1:1 marriage counseling is a first for us.

The weather was so beautiful we spent lots of time outside and the boys climbed many, many trees. It was a beautiful, restful, and calm time. I am beyond grateful for these amazing people that I get to live my life with.

























No comments: