Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Back to School

We rolled into Dallas just in time for meet the teacher activities and prep for school to begin on Wed., Aug. 17th. I like that they start school mid-week which makes acclimating back to the school schedule a bit easier. 

Grant was quarantined at the farm, but we made it through and the kids did great. The Monday before school, I took the 3 kids, Maci and Hudson to Pinstack for a final summer night out. I think we have done that a few years now and the kids like having one last hurrah. Since most schools had already started, it wasn't busy at all which was nice.

Colton has Miss Poole and tons of kids in his class that he is friends with already. Jack Ranger is in house Dunbar and Mark Spradling is his Advisory teacher. He was excited that Nathan Brown is also in his Advisory. Cadie is in house McQueen and Mr. David Mires is her Advisory teacher. She has multiple friends in her classes and she feels good about her schedule. I can't believe this is her last year at the middle school!







No comments: