Monday, July 18, 2022

Happy Birthday Erin

Well this was such a fun treat to start off my day! Look what showed in from the talented Shannon Long in my McKesson inbox on Monday morning...

Sending birthday wishes your WAY,
Hoping you have the most special DAY!

Even though you’ve promoted AWAY –
I know that we would all like to SAY…

Happy, happy birthday to you, dear ONE!
We wish you all the happiness and FUN
Of another trip around the SUN!

We’re sure the new team is treating you RIGHT,
But we had to be sure to bring a smile so BRIGHT!

We’ll never quite be BY-GONE…
Even with this new BIRON…

Now that we’ve shared our little JINGLE,
We’re hoping you can join us for one last team MINGLE.

Wendy will be in town and we’re hoping for others, TOO!  😊
Join us August 4 for cabana casual by my POOL!

Now, we really have to GO,
But, look for something in your mail TOMORROW!

We’re so glad to celebrate YOU
Happy birthday all this next year THROUGH!


And on Sunday evening we had an impromptu birthday party at El Fenix with some of my favorite people! We had spent Saturday evening at the farm with Russell Jonas who was visiting from New York. I came back to Dallas a bit earlier on Sunday with the boys. Cadie and DD had gotten in town the evening before from their time at Mo Ranch. I decided it would be fun to plan a birthday dinner and so I texted and everyone who I invited was able to come! We went back to our house afterwards for TCBY White Chocolate mousse ice cream cake. It was such a fun evening and I loved that it was no pressure.

The weekend before we had a silly birthday dinner at Magic Time Magic where we enjoyed the always hilarious face swap picture. 







No comments: