Sunday, May 14, 2023

Jack Ranger Mom Day - Finally!

Bu Jack Ranger Walsh, "When I woke up past my alarm, I was ready for another Mom-Day! First, we went to Yummy Donuts on Lovers Lane and I couldn't finish what I ordered (2 donuts, 2 kaloches). Then we headed to PetLand on Forest Lane only to find that location had closed. So then we found a newer location up in Frisco and played with a tiny but very energetic Mini Goldendoodle. Next we went to a Kohls and got a ton of new clothes such as shirts, pants, and shorts. After that mom surprised me with a lunch at Jack In The Box. We got a picture with their new tiny tacos even though they weren't the greatest. Lastly, we went to a place we had never been called Bishop Cidercade with 140 arcade games that were free to play with a 10 dollar entrance fee. Mom and I's favorite game was Mario kart (we played it like 4 times). Once we got back to the house some of my friends came over or met us at the movie at Goar Park. The movie was DC League Of Super Pets even though we mainly played football with other boys there. It was a very fun and successful Mom-Day."









No comments: