Friday, October 18, 2024

Ranger's 14th birthday Weekend

By Jack Ranger, " About 30 minutes before everybody was supposed to arrive was the first time I threw up. I wasn't feeling sick until about 2 hours before the party. Once everyone was there, we left pretty quickly. The 2 cars were my mom and then Aiden Phillip's mom, Yvonne. We got here and I still wasn't feeling good, so I went upstairs to Cadie's room and stayed there the entire first day throwing up with the exception of dinner. The next day, I woke up feeling completely normal. We had pancakes for breakfast then we drove go karts for a while. We decided to play Tag around the property and the tagger had a go-kart. That quickly ended when people started jumping in the lake to "escape." We all swam then for a while. Then we just hung around driving go karts and also played Pictionary together. Then we went home."

Rangers birthday party included Ben and Steve Bratton, Hunter Hubbs, Cooper Glennon, Shep Lance, Drake Soukup, Aiden Phillips, and Louis Bickel. We were able to drag Ranger out of bed to at least sing to him on Saturday evening, but he was pretty much in bed most of the day. He got to play with his friends on Sunday, but it certainly wasn't the party he was hoping for. His friends all swam in the lake, made rockets, canned honey, rode go-karts and slept in the tree house and I think they had a great time.

We also had a family celebration for Ranger, Cadie, and Preston at DD and Big John's house. Happy 14th birthday Ranger!













No comments: