Monday, July 27, 2026

Cancun

"Mom and dad did not really want to go to Cancun but I convinced them to come. We stayed at a very fancy resort with an arcade and a huge water park. we went on a big boat with a diving board and a water slide and it was a ton of fun, I had a lot of fun in Cancun, but the best part was definitely the ice cream shop that was included with our room (I probably had at least 8 cones of ice cream)." - Colton

Our friends the Lynch's invited us to go to Cancun and we weren't sure until the very last minute because of scheduling and Grant's foot. We only went from Wednesday-Saturday, but I am so glad we made it happen! The resort, Grand Moon Palace, was beautiful and we all loved the all inclusive amenities. Courtnye and Isaac's friend from St. Louis, Emily, came with her 4 kids - Dakota, River, Hope, and Hudson. Everyone got along great. Colton was the oldest, but the kids did a lot together. 

We went to Isla Mujeres on a boat one day, we enjoyed the shows every evening, Grant and I went to the spa on Saturday before we headed to the airport, we celebrated birthdays for me and for Isaac, and Colton thought our huge room was awesome. I would definitely go back!







No comments: