Saturday, August 1, 2026

Colton & Parker in Santa Fe

By Colton, "I went to Santa Fe with parker, it was a 10-hour road trip, on the drive parker and I made a blanket fort. The house we stayed at had llamas and chickens. We went to a cool biking place called Angel Fire. We also went to Meow Wolf in Sante Fe. I really like swimming in the hotel pool with parker."

It was so generous of Many and Evan to take Colton on their trip to New Mexico. Colton got to bike, go to Meow Wolf, do a day at the river, and have the best setup in the back of Evans trip for roadtripping. It was a quick turnaround for Colton. We got back from Cancun late Saturday night and he had to be at DD and Big John's to leave for Santa Fe by 8:30am on Sunday morning. He was tired, but it was worth it!





No comments: