The pics of are Grandma Jack and Cadie and then on the plane on the way home. The flight wasn't full so they let me take her carrier on the the plane. The SW folks were so nice and helpful - they made it really easy to travel with an infant.
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Kansas City here we come
Cadie and I made our first trip to Kansas City Dec. 3-6 to visit my family. Cadie was amazing on the airplane on both trips. On the trip to KC, the people in the seat behind us didn't even realize I had a baby until we stood up to get off the plane. Cadie met Grandma Jack and Uncle Eric for the first time. She slept in Grandma Nicki and Grandpa Ron's (my parents) room at night and I think they responded to her every peep :) On my last night in KC my sister Courtney was holding Cadie when I went to bed, Uncle Eric had her when I woke up next, my Dad had her at 4am when I went to check on her, and my mom brought her to me to eat at 6am. I wonder if she ever slept on her own at all! She is very loved.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment