Thursday, December 18, 2008

Uncle Eric

Cadie and I arrived in Kansas City on Tuesday and we will be here until Dec. 28. Cadie did awesome once again on the flight.
This pic is Cadie and her Uncle Eric. He is so great with her and he watched her last night while mom and I did a little Christmas shopping. Eric had her doing lots of exercises so she will be strong when he teaches her to rock climb and snowboard.
The past week has been very eventful for Cadie and I. Grant was sick for most of last week so he had to be in
Quarantine so Cadie and I didn't get sick. I really missed his help during the evenings and over the weekend. Cadie and I slept upstairs and Cadie slept for the first time in her room. When we get back from KS I am going to try to get her to sleep in her room and soon in her crib. She is starting to get too big for her swing!

No comments: