My mother hosted a "Sip & See" on Saturday in Kansas City and it was a wonderful event. For those that haven't heard of a sip and see, it is a come and go party for friends and family to come meet the new baby. Cadie was a doll the entire time and let everyone hold her. So many people took the time to come meet her which was very meaningful during this busy time of year.
Cadie has been sleeping about 10 hours a night with ~2 breaks for eating or cuddling. I feel so much more rested with her new sleeping pattern.

We are busy for the rest of the week preparing for my sister Courtney's wedding on Saturday! I am so happy for her and her fiance, Ryan Gallet. CJ is going to be an incredibly beautiful bride. This is Courtney holding Cadie last night.
Everyone, including Cadie and the cat, loves my mom!
1 comment:
Hey E --looks like so much fun and I'm sure that your mom loved it as well. Tell your family hello for me!
Post a Comment