Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Early Bedtime

This is the first day I have ever put Cadie to bed early. This isn't that extraordinary since I only instituted her 9pm bedtime the first week of January. However, she has been very cranky all day and only took a little catnap while we were waiting in line to get her passport (never know when we will need to flit off somewhere). She went to bed pretty easily so I think she was exhausted. She is so engaged now with people and her toys that she is just wearing herself out with all the excitement.

Since she was a newborn I have put her on my bed while I fold clothes. I talk to her about all the different types of clothes, and I throw clothes at her and she loves to swat at them. This week I have been packing up her 0-3 month clothes and getting out her new set of 3-6 month clothes. I can't believe she is so big! This is a little newborn hat that she never actually wore and now it is getting packed up. She was sitting on the bed helping me organize all her clothes. So helpful :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We're big fans of the early bedtime. I think that I randomly instituted 7 pm around 4 or 5 months and it has been awesome. Most nights, once they are in bed, we make dinner together, have a glass of wine and just relax.