Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year

Wow! What a holiday season. We hosted Grant's firm's Christmas party at our house, I was in Kansas City Dec. 3-6 and Dec. 16-28 with family, had a Sip and See in KC on the 20th, wedding shower for my sister on Dec. 22, sister's wedding on Dec. 27 (also Grant's birthday on the 27th), New Year's party for 30 friends at our house with a full dinner... Today I am just hanging out and it feels so great. Well, I am taking down the Christmas decorations and cleaning, but it still feels great just to be at home.
Cadie in her "Baby's 1st Christmas" candy cane outfit from Grandma Nicki.

Yesterday Cadie started playing with her toys! It was so exciting. It is kinda funny that I found it so fun, but when you see your first baby start to do new things it is just amazing. She discovered her hands about 2 weeks ago and loves to look at them and suck on them. Now she has discovered toys and loves to grab for them and shake them around.

No comments: