Today I am incredibly thankful for Grant. Last night Cadie was up at 3am, 5am, and 7am and I had just about had it. I took her downstairs at 7:30am to Grant while he was still asleep in the bed and just dumped her in his arms. I went straight upstairs and went to sleep and he didn't call me to come get her until 9am. It made all the difference. Apparently he played with her a lot while he got ready for work because she was pretty tired by the time he gave her back and she took a nice morning nap. Grant took this pic while they were playing this morning.It warms my heart when she smiles and laughs. She is getting much more interactive with people, toys, and the world around her. On Monday she played with Max (1 year) and today she played with Ella Bray (2 years) and Cadie is just fascinated with other kids. She watches them so intently.
We ventured to the grocery store for the first time together this morning. I carried her around in the sling and she did just great. She was still tired from playing with dad so she dozed a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment