Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grandpa Ron & Grandma Nicki to the Rescue

My mom and dad came in town this weekend and it was such an incredible blessing. They stayed up with Cadie Friday night and I only got up to feed her and then handed her right back to them. Then, on Saturday night they stayed at our house with Cadie and Grant and I went to a nice hotel for the evening. Grant and I got a couples massage, went to dinner, and didn't talk about one single thing of significance - it was great. We were able to get to bed pretty early and just let our minds be free for a night to simply enjoy each other. This was an especially kind thing for my parents to do because they said Cadie was a pill on Sat. night with lots of fussing and crying.
After 2 good nights of sleep I feel like a different person. I just hope I can get Cadie sleeping better because things seem to go downhill fast.

Here are some recent pics:
Cadie with Uncle Austin, Uncle Preston, and Katherine last Tuesday at the Walsh's house.
With Dad at Olive Garden last Wednesday night. I love how tiny she looks in that high chair.

No comments: