OMG - the most hilarous thing ever! Cadie and I went to her first swimming lesson this past Saturday. I loved it more than she did, but I think she had fun too. A 6-month old swimming is just too funny and cute for words - these pics don't even do it justice.
Singing a song and spinning on the floating mat. She was the only one who really can't sit 100% on her own yet so I kept a hand on her.
Ridiculous but so cute! Cadie floating on barbells.
She was already kicking and was totally fine going back and forth between her teacher and me.
3 comments:
I love it. How cute. I have got to get Audrey in some lessons. I have Benjamin is one with me starting this week and then next session he is on his own. How fun!!!
These are such cutie pics! How much fun! I have got to get Dean in some swim lessons!!
oh so cool! Where are you taking lessons?
Post a Comment