Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gullickson's

My entire immediate family was together over the long weekend for the first time since Christmas, and the first time every together with the new cousins (Cadence and Samuel). Here is the run down of the players:
- Ron and Nicki Gullickson: My AMAZING parents live in Overland Park, KS in the house where I grew up
- Erin, Grant, Cadence Walsh: I am the oldest child, I think you know our story...
- Bethany, Nathan, Samuel Chapman: Bethany is the next oldest and she and her husband and son live in Washington D.C. (way too far!). Bethany is an accountant at KPMG and her husband is an attorney. Little Samuel Thomas is 3 months old.
- Courtney and Ryan Gallet: CJ is the youngest sister and Ryan is the newest add-on - they got married Dec. 27th, I think he is still getting adjusted to our crazy ways. CJ is in nursing school and Ryan is a graphic design artist and they live in Wichita, Kansas
- Eric Gullickson, the only boy, graduated from college about a year ago but is living the dream as a mountain guide on Mt. Rainier in Washington St.

During our time together, we went to church, played 2-base Whiffleball in the neighborhood, ate LOTS of food, played in boxes (ok, that was mostly Cadie), held the babies, had a picnic with our extended family, climbed up and down the stairs (again, I guess that was mostly Cadie), and relaxed and caught up. It was wonderful. I have the BEST family.

No comments: