Sunday, September 27, 2009

Love Grows

Is it possible to love someone more every day? Can a piece of your heart walk around outside your body? Does God provide us with a glimpse of His love for us through the gift of children? Yes Yes Yes

Today has been a treasure: walking this morning with neighborhood friends, shared breakfast of scrambled eggs and grapes, so many kisses that I was doubling over with laughter, a little dancing, and a self-portrait or two after naptime.
I packed away all the maternity clothes today and put them at the very top of my closet. All except the maternity tank tops. They are so stretchy and wonderful. Here is the evolution of the maternity tank top wearing justification,
1) I will just wear them for a month or so after I have the baby
2) I will just wear them until I go back to work
3) I will just wear them until I am not nursing
4) And finally, I will just wear them during my childbearning years...

No comments: