Cadence has the chicken pox! And what's worse, is that she got them from the doctor. I thought it was so strange on Monday night when she was all bumpy. I called the pediatrician first thing Tuesday morning and found out that she received her Chicken Pox vaccine during her Oct. 8 one-year doctor visit. They said it is not all that uncommon for kids to get a mild case of the Chicken Pox about one month after the vaccine. Wish they would
have told me that! When I asked them why it wasn't mentioned during the vaccinations, they said it what on their website - whatever. Anyway, they are still real chicken pox, although not a very bad case. They said she should be all better within 4-7 days. However, during that time Grant and I are juggling schedules since she can't be at Mimi's. While I am sorry that she doesn't feel 100%, it has been an incredible blessing to have a few quiet days at home with Cadence. I just love being around her, hugging her sweet little body, rocking her to sleep, eating lunch with her... I think she is going to wish she had Chicken Pox more because she has had a good time too. We have been very busy with oatmeal baths, watching the men across the street trim the trees, listening to 94.9 and singing praise and worship songs, having tea parties with her dolly and monkey, doing the laundry, and snuggling. Who wouldn't love this sweet face?
have told me that! When I asked them why it wasn't mentioned during the vaccinations, they said it what on their website - whatever. Anyway, they are still real chicken pox, although not a very bad case. They said she should be all better within 4-7 days. However, during that time Grant and I are juggling schedules since she can't be at Mimi's. While I am sorry that she doesn't feel 100%, it has been an incredible blessing to have a few quiet days at home with Cadence. I just love being around her, hugging her sweet little body, rocking her to sleep, eating lunch with her... I think she is going to wish she had Chicken Pox more because she has had a good time too. We have been very busy with oatmeal baths, watching the men across the street trim the trees, listening to 94.9 and singing praise and worship songs, having tea parties with her dolly and monkey, doing the laundry, and snuggling. Who wouldn't love this sweet face?
No comments:
Post a Comment