We have had the best Halloween weekend. The highlight has been watching Cadie in her amazingly adorable tadpole costume (purchased at a garage sale thank you very much). She loved wearing it (which was a surprise) and I laughed every time I saw her little behind waddling with her big fin.
Hanging in the fish costume. She wore it all evening Friday and Saturday. She even liked the hood!

The fin was my favorite part! It swayed as she walked.
Avery, "Ha Ha, Your mom put you in a stupid fish outfit from a garage sale and I am adorable piglet!"
So much fun with our neighborhood buds. Spider (Connor), Piglet (Avery), Pumpkin (Dean), Tadpole (Cadence), and Biker dude (Dylan). Thanks for hosting a great party Lisette and Rodney!

In other Cadence news... She went #2 in the potty for the first time today! I think it was a fluke, but I will still take it as a good sign. I knew she hadn't gone #2 today, so I plopped her down on the potty and she went right away. We have been talking to her a lot about the potty so I think she did kinda know what to do, but I don't expect to have a repeat performance anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment