We are back from our big trip to Colorado and my pictures are terrible. I am not a very good picture-taker in general, I can't seem to figure out the settings on my camera and Cadie is terrible at posing. All that combined = 0 decent pics. Big John said he had some good ones so hopefully I can get those. Despite the lack of pictures, we had a wonderful trip. The weather was cool, the accomodations were comfortable, I had lots of quality time with Cadie and we all traveled fairly well together. I am thankful for the time to relax.
One thing that is funny is that at even at just 20 months Cadie is already all about the "big girls." The Saturday before Cadie and I left for Colorado our cousin Lauren came over to babysit and Cadie was glued to her from the moment she walked in the door. When Grant and I left Cadie just said Bye and shooded us along. Not sure why, but she wanted to play with Lauren in the hallway.

Then at Sky Ranch Cadie loved a little girl named Abby. Abby was really patient with her and Cadie would run to her at all the activities and meals. I love this pic because you can just see the admiration plastered on Cadie's face.
I pray for good female role models for Cadie as she grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment