At the beginning it was all girls in the play area and they were very kind to Cadie. As soon as a few boys came in I had to take Cadie out because they don't worry as much about running over the littler kiddos. Anyway, she got to play for about 30 mins. and it was great for both Cadie and Mommy.
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Slide
I am feeling a bit worn down this week and Cadie had a nice surprise for me last night. We went to dinner at Chic-Fil-A and I sat down at a table to cool off for a minute as she ran into the play area. As soon as I had turned around she was up the jungle gym and down the slide all by herself! It was great because I was actually able to eat my salad while she played. Up until now I have needed to be in the play area to watch her and usually end up taking most of my salad home to eat.
At the beginning it was all girls in the play area and they were very kind to Cadie. As soon as a few boys came in I had to take Cadie out because they don't worry as much about running over the littler kiddos. Anyway, she got to play for about 30 mins. and it was great for both Cadie and Mommy.
At the beginning it was all girls in the play area and they were very kind to Cadie. As soon as a few boys came in I had to take Cadie out because they don't worry as much about running over the littler kiddos. Anyway, she got to play for about 30 mins. and it was great for both Cadie and Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment