My sweet neighborhood playgroup hosted a little shower on Saturday and I felt so special! We had a wonderful brunch and they had a diaper cake (Thanks Jennifer!), delicious chocolate cake and such thoughtful gifts for Baby Boy Walsh. I just love these ladies and am so thankful to live in a neighborhood where I know I could call any of them if I needed anything. Thank you!!!
We missed getting Giselle and Dean in the picture because Dean seemed to have an allergic reaction to something and they had to scoot.
Dylan and Cadie reaching for more cake. Actually, I think what really happened is that Cadie was reaching for cake and when I wouldn't let her have more, she stole Dylan's.
Cadie was an absolute PILL during the shower/playgroup. Smearing cake on her friends and the table, throwing fits, climbing on everything....We came right home at 11am and I marched her up to her room and shut her in there with a cup of milk and told her to work it out! She was quiet for about an hour and then I heard over the monitor "ready Mama." I went and got her out and she was fine the rest of the day. Baby Boy Walsh better get ready to fend for himself quickly!
1 comment:
That is hilarious "ready mama?"
That girl is so smart and funny.
Post a Comment