Cadie was excited to meet the duck character after the show. Grant and I had actually met the actress, Molly, last weekend while we sat with her at another show and she was so nice.The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Giggle Giggle Quack
This afternoon Grant, Cadence, Jack Ranger and I went on a fun family outing to see Giggle Giggle Quack at the Dallas Children's Theater. It was a great show and both Cadence and Jack Ranger enjoyed it. Cadence sat perfectly still the entire time and then as we were walking out she said "I am sad it is over." She really loves live performances. I had a good time snuggling with my babies in the dark and watching the performance.
Cadie was excited to meet the duck character after the show. Grant and I had actually met the actress, Molly, last weekend while we sat with her at another show and she was so nice.
Cadie was excited to meet the duck character after the show. Grant and I had actually met the actress, Molly, last weekend while we sat with her at another show and she was so nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment