Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last Day of School

Friday was Cadie's last day of school at Preston Hollow Presbyterian Church. She has been going Wednesday and Friday's from 9:15am-2:15pm. Her teachers were Miss Debbie and Miss Birdie and they said she has been a "lovely sweet girl." I didn't orginally plan to put her into school, but I ended up feeling like she would enjoy the time to learn, play and have some different scenery.

Overall, she did really well in school and it worked out for us as a family for Cadie with Jack Ranger making his appearance as it gave me a bit more time to rest while on maternity leave. She did have a few small issues with hitting and even had to sit by herself at lunch one day because her teachers said she would not stop spitting at the other children. We did have a talk with her about kindness and obedience, but I am sure she was just being silly. She knew all the names of the kids in her class and mentioned Perri, Jackson, Margaret and Collier the most.

She is enrolled to attend next year on Tuesday and Thursday. This is her getting ready to leave for her last day. She loves this outfit and calls it her princess dress.

Jack Ranger had a fun time jumping while Cadie was away at school. I had a hard time capturing a picture that wasn't blurry because he was bouncing so fast. It was hilarious.

No comments: