
At the tender age of 2 years and 7 months Cadence has just surpassed me on the hip scale. Not that she had too far to go to surpass me. Anyway, she and Mary have too much fun and I came home the other day to find Mary and Cadence with matching zebra toes. I don't even know how Mary did it but it is adorable.
We had family pictures last week and Cadence was sitting on the bathroom counter in her little white terry-cloth robe (thanks Aunt B!) and I was blow drying her hair and Mary was painting her toes. Little miss pampered! She did look beautiful for her photos though.
We had family pictures last week and Cadence was sitting on the bathroom counter in her little white terry-cloth robe (thanks Aunt B!) and I was blow drying her hair and Mary was painting her toes. Little miss pampered! She did look beautiful for her photos though.


2 comments:
I'm jealous, I want zebra toes!
I love love LOVE Cadie's zebra toe nails! We had SUCH a great time having lunch (and then dessert) with your precious Cadence on Mother's Day. She is so very smart and has a good sense of humor, too!
And I can't say ENOUGH what an amazing baby Jack Ranger truly is. His sweet and smiley disposition is priceless. No wonder everyone fights over cuddling with him! :)
Post a Comment