My birthday was really nice, but I, overall, am feeling crummy and kranky! I think that is to be expected in the last month of pregnancy in Aug.-Texas heat, but it isn't my MO and it is a bit strange for me and those around me. I am trying to "keep calm and carry on" as best as I can, but I feel out-of-sorts, hormonal, tired and pressed for time. Thanks to my sweet family for putting up with me on my birthday and as we together navigate this last part of my pregnancy and our family of 4 becoming a family of 5. I love you!
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Monday, July 22, 2013
Happy Birthday
My birthday was this past Thursday and even though I worked my family made sure I felt special. Grant left a sweet card on my windshield that I got as I left for work. My mom sent me beautiful flowers and cupcakes at work. Cadie decorated the kitchen and living room and arranged her animals for a party! When I got home from work she jumped out and yelled "surprise"! It was adorable. There were streamers everywhere, party hats, a happy birthday sign, and ribbons and balloons tied to my chair. Mary gave me the cutest peanut necklace charm since we call the new baby "peanut" - so thoughtful.
My birthday was really nice, but I, overall, am feeling crummy and kranky! I think that is to be expected in the last month of pregnancy in Aug.-Texas heat, but it isn't my MO and it is a bit strange for me and those around me. I am trying to "keep calm and carry on" as best as I can, but I feel out-of-sorts, hormonal, tired and pressed for time. Thanks to my sweet family for putting up with me on my birthday and as we together navigate this last part of my pregnancy and our family of 4 becoming a family of 5. I love you!
My birthday was really nice, but I, overall, am feeling crummy and kranky! I think that is to be expected in the last month of pregnancy in Aug.-Texas heat, but it isn't my MO and it is a bit strange for me and those around me. I am trying to "keep calm and carry on" as best as I can, but I feel out-of-sorts, hormonal, tired and pressed for time. Thanks to my sweet family for putting up with me on my birthday and as we together navigate this last part of my pregnancy and our family of 4 becoming a family of 5. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment