Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cadence is 5!

Our little lady is amazing in every way! She is an extremely caring big sister, she get more imaginative every day and I am often stunned by her emotional intelligence.

She had her 5-year doctor checkup today and here are her stats:
- 45 pounds and 10 oz. = 75 percentile
- 3 feet and 9.5 inches = 95 percentile
- All her other tests including pulse, cholesterol, etc. were normal
Basically, she is a strong, healthy, tall and lean little girl.

Here are a few recent funny Cadie stories:
****
Mom/Me (while sitting in my bedroom): "Cadie, I am pumping a bottle for the baby right now, do you mind giving me some privacy?"
Cadie: "No problem Mom. I will sit right here beside you and make sure no one bothers you."
****
Mom: "Cadie, why is there a princess sticker on Colton's bottom?"
Cadie: "Because he is a super pooper!"
****
Mom: "Time to say bedtime prayers!"
Cadie: "I am going to hum my prayers. I don't have words tonight and God knows what I mean."
Then she closed her eyes and hummed the most lovely tune - it made me almost cry.

Cadie's birthday celebration at school

No comments: