Monday, October 21, 2013

Magic All Around

There is a lot of magic at our house, mostly created by Miss Cadie Walsh! Here is the proof...

- Cadie: "Mom, can I have some of Colton's hair?"
- Me/Mom: "Ummm, No. Why do you ask?"
- Cadie: "Colton is very magical and I am making a new potion."
While I did not let her have Colton's hair, I did agree that Colton is magical and so we agreed to dip his head into the pretend pot of potion. That seemed to work just fine.
****
- Jack Ranger: "CADIE, GIVE IT TO ME!!!"
- Mom: "What is going on?"
- Jack Ranger: "Cadie told me should would give me the invisible car and she won't give it to me."
- Mom: "Cadie, do you have an invisible car that you told him you would give him?"
- Cadie: "Yes"
- Mom: "Please give it to him then."
Cadie then held out her empty hand, Jack Ranger took the car out of her hand and all was well again. And here I have been, a chump all this time thinking I needed actual cars to bride him and I could have been using invisible cars all along!
*****
I hear Jack Ranger yelling and I go to investigate. Jack Ranger is lying face-up, with his head, arms and legs flat on the floor.
- Mom: "What is going on?"
- Jack Ranger: "Cadie put a no-moving spell on me and I can't move."
- Mom: "Cadie, please take the spell off of him."
- Cadie: "But I don't want him to move! He is bothering me."
- Mom: "Cadie, please take the spell off of him because he is getting frustrated by it."
Cadie then waved her hands and Jack Ranger was magically mobile again. However, I do wish I also had a no-moving spell that I could put on both of them when needed.

Here are a few pictures of my magical children during a morning walk/bike ride last week in the beautiful cool, fall air. They light up my life.






1 comment:

nickig said...

Three adorable babies!