Colton and Cadie were playing together in the living room while I was working in the kitchen. There was a lot of giggling from both and I went to see what was so funny. Cadie said, "I would like to introduce you to Coltina!!"
Good thing Grant doesn't read my blog :) - he would not be pleased. Coltina, however, loved all the attention from his big sister. And, he was quite adorable in his pink and brown bow.
Cadie, Colton and I were driving in the car yesterday to a birthday party, and Colton was crying. He does NOT like his car seat. Colton sits in the middle in the back when we are in the Prius and Cadie does an amazing job trying to keep him happy. He finally settled down and I told Cadie she may want to leave him alone so she didn't do something that upset him and made him cry again. She said, "I will try, but that is going to be hard because he is such as sweetie!" So cute! She called him sweetie! She is the best. She makes me smile EVERY day. She has made a huge difference in the ease of the transition from 2 to 3 kiddos because she is so very helpful and loving to both of her brothers.
1 comment:
I read it regularly!
Post a Comment