Jack Ranger has been to the awesome Kansas City Pumpkin Patch every year of his life - all 3 of them :) This was Cadie's second time and I think also Samuel's second time. It has all this crazy, homemade play equipment and is really creative and fun. I love it as much as the kids. We didn't actually get any pumpkins :)
 |
| Of course Jack Ranger said his favorite thing with the barrel train. |
 |
| Papa carried Colton most of the afternoon. I know his arm had to hurt! |
 |
| Matching cousin coats! |
 |
| Yes, I went down the PVC pipe slide with JR. I was trying to slow us down with my feet sliding against the edges but we still went down faster than I was comfortable with! |
The three big kids went on the zip line 3 times each! They loved it. Jack Ranger could barely touch the platform when hanging on to the bar, but he still held on tight and slowly made his way all the way across and back.
No comments:
Post a Comment