Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cadence: Scofield Christmas Program

When I told Cadie that she needed to wear a fancy dress for her Christmas performance at school, she decided her flower girl dress from Uncle Eric's wedding was her most fancy. She honestly looked lovely, although I think the school had intended the kids to wear Christmas colors. Her class walked up to the front of the auditorium in a "camel walk" and then sang 4 Christmas songs. She was hilarious and did a little shoulder shimmy and sang some of her own lyrics.  Cadie also may have said "watermelon" a few times (just like we taught her) when she didn't remember the words.

Seriously, a children's Christmas Program should be no longer than 45 minutes! Grant and I, both boys and Big John arrived to see Cadie's part of the program at the beginning in which she sang with her 4K class. However, after an hour in and out of the hallway with both boys I bailed and drove home. Big John bailed at the hour and 15 minute mark. Cadie and Grant hung in there the longest and then they came home after an hour and a half! For the love of baby Jesus!!!






No comments: