Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Thoughts

It is Sat., Jan. 25th and I am finally posting the final update for 2013. It has taken me almost two month to finish and backdate all the posts I wanted to include for 2013. This year has included an addition to our family with the much anticipated birth of Colton Alexander and Grant tapping into his professional network and experience to start his own law firm (Culhane Meadows). We traversed the globe with Grant and I going to Barcelona to mix work and pleasure and I took work trips to Brazil and New York. We made family memories in Destin, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico. We felt settled in our home on Mimosa Lane, but we still tackled big projects with a full exterior remodel, addition of the biggest carport ever and landscaping. Even with multiple big events, I will remember 2013 as cuddling Cadie in bed talking about the new baby and whether we thought we were having a boy or a girl, Ranger asking to "snuggle me" at least 20 times a day, hours spent playing in the backyard, chocolate chip pancakes almost every Saturday morning, Grant and I continuing to be friends and teammates in tough life decisions, saying good-bye to Nanny Mary and welcoming Sarah into our home, feeling shocked that Colton was a boy, happy surprise that transitioning from two to three kids was pretty easy and thankfulness for the village that comes alongside us to support us through good times and bad. And the most amazing thing - the 4 people that I get to love and cherish every day. #heartisfull




No comments: