- 7:30am: Wake up for the day! Generally wakes up in mom and dad's bed and we enjoy snuggling together and wait in bed until one of the older kids comes in and then we get up for breakfast.
- 8:00am: Colton plays in his jump-a-roo while mom/Sarah fixes breakfast.
- 10:00ish: Down for a morning nap. He generally starts to get fussy and we lay him in his bed, cover him with a blanket, turn on the mobile and he falls asleep
- 11:30am: Wake up from nap and join big sister and brother for lunch. He enjoys sitting in his high chair while they eat. Cadie and Ranger entertain him with songs and silliness.
- 3:00pm: Down for an afternoon nap
- 5:00pm: Wake up from nap and hopefully mom gets home soon! Colton is usually ready to nurse when I get home and I am bursting to feed him
- 8:00pm: I carry Colton around as I read stories to the big kids and put them to bed. He sits on my lap as I lay in the bed with the older kids and sing songs and say prayers.
- 9:30pm: One last nurse and then to bed for the night
- Sometime between 1-4am: Wake up and mom gets me from my bed and I nurse and snuggle with mom in mom and dad's bed until the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment