I had a memorable Mother's Day. I have a conference in Madrid this week and I flew a day early to see the city and so while Grant took care of our crew, I flew first class to Madrid, sipped sangria and mojitos near the Puerta del Sol, visited the Royal Palace and Templo de Debod and had the most lovely day on the hop-on hop-off bus with Tanya Allen. The weather could not have been better! It was an amazing spring day with the smell of flowers in the air. After a day of site-seeing, Grant had chocolates and a sweet card waiting for me in my room as a Mother's Day surprise. Then, in my lovely room at the Westin Palace Madrid, I took a long bath, read my book a little and drift off into a deep, jet-lagged sleep in a bed all to myself. Pretty amazing.
 |
| Pic from my sweet husband with the message "Happy
Mothers Day from the full bed!" |
 |
Waiter, another please?!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment