Thursday, May 22, 2014

Love Letter to Colton

I love everything about my sweet baby Colton! I love that he wants to be with the rest of us and if we walk into another room he fusses and crawls as fast as possible to catch up. I love that he likes to crawl in the grass but doesn't like the way it feels on his knees so he bear-crawls with his little bottom up in the air. I love his round, bald head and his puggy legs. I love that when he nurses we are like magnets and he lunges for me and latches like he is starving. I love how calm and happy he is and when he thinks something is funny he laughs so hard. I love how much he enjoys baths and how he sloshes around like crazy and thinks it is so funny. I love how he squirms when I change his diaper, but as soon as I hand him a small toy he is memorized and stops squirming. I love how tactile he is and how he likes to touch and feel things. I love his thousands of expressions, his open mouth kisses and his coos.

Last night I was laying with Cadie and she said, "Remember when Colton was in your tummy and you were so tired that you fell asleep in my bed almost every night?" I respond, "Yes, I was very tired when I was pregnant with Colton." Cadie replies, "He was worth it." He is SO worth it. He is beautiful and I am the most blessed mama.








No comments: