I feel like every day I yell to the older two kids, "Why is Colton crying?" and the variety of responses is astounding. Good thing that he is pretty good at fending for himself! He goes right back after the kids and lunges for them and holds on like he is tackling them. They scream that they are under a "baby attack!!"
"Why is Colton crying!?"
Cadie: "Maybe because I shut him in my closet with the lights out."
"Why is Colton crying!?"
Cadie: "Probably because I dumped a cup full of dirt down his shirt."
"Why is Colton crying!?"
Jack Ranger: "I think because I am sitting on him."
"Why is Colton crying!?"
Jack Ranger: "It is because I just pushed him off the couch and took his hot wheels car."
This sweet, tortured little man is jabbering away and his favorite words are dada, truck, look, book and uh-oh. He sleeps through the night (mostly) and is pretty dedicated to his "taggy" lovey. He eats like he has a hollow leg and often eats his own dinner and at least some of Cadie and Ranger's. He loves to play trains, cars and read books. He is super mellow and happy. He is go go go go go and I sometimes miss the days when I could hold and cuddle him all day.
1 comment:
handsome little man!
Post a Comment