I had a work trip to Argentina May 25-29. I spent most of my time in Buenos Aries, but I also took a day trip to Plata Del Mar. I traveled with Veronica on my team and we had a good time together. Our flight back to BA from Plata Del Mar was delayed for 4 hours. Even though we had a very long day, we took advantage of the time and headed to the beach. We had to take a bus to a taxi stop and then take a taxi to the beach and once we got there it was really lovely. We took a few pictures, I put my feet in the ocean and then we went back up to the street and found a little bar that served very nice pizza. The trip was intense and was pretty much just office, back to hotel, sleep and then back to office. But it was very productive and we got everything done that we needed to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment